Albert Hiller’s practice focuses on all aspects of real estate related transactions, including acquisitions, development, entity formation, financing, leasing, general operations, dispositions and dispute resolutions. In addition, Mr. Hiller acts as general business counsel and provides consulting and expert witness services in usury disputes and other areas of commercial real estate law. Mr. Hiller is a frequent writer and lecturer on a variety of real estate related topics.
- Washington University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1972
- Harvard University, J.D., 1976
- Board certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Martindale Hubbell 2016 Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate Law
- Martindale Hubbell 2015 Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate Law
- Martindale Hubbell 2014 Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate Law
- Martindale Hubbell 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate Law
- Past President of Camp Young Judaea, Inc.
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Past President of the Jewish Community Center of Houston