Jennifer Wilson has extensive litigation experience in civil commercial litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts in cases involving contract disputes, lender liability claims, collections, consumer law, RICO, securities fraud, business torts, bankruptcy, slander, construction claims, partnership disputes, receivership, injunctions, venue issues, and appeals.
More recent cases have involves insurance coverage issues, product liability issues, including oilfield product processing, and labor and employment issues.
- University of Houston, B.S., 1974
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1976
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Western District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals