Kay Vickers focuses on a broad range of commercial business litigation. Following law school she was the County Attorney for Caldwell County before entering private practice in Houston. In recent years, Ms. Vickers' practice has included representation of clients in insurance related disputes, disputes involving covenants not to compete, and general commercial litigation.
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., 1975
- University of Texas, J.D., with honors, 1978
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States Supreme Court