Mark Wise has represented public and private entities in complex merger and acquisition transactions, venture capital transactions, tender offers, commercial financing and securities offerings. In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial real estate and municipal finance.
Mr. Wise is fully trained as a mediator concentrating on resolution of disputes involving complex business, real estate, and municipal finance issues. He has served as an officer and board member of numerous religious and non-profit organizations. He has been named a Texas Super Lawyer in the practice area of Mergers and Acquisitions by Law and Politics Magazine. He was also named one of Houston’s Top Lawyers by H Texas Magazine.
Mr. Wise was appointed by the Mayor of the City of Houston to serve as a regional member on the "Mayor's International Affairs & Development Council/Americas".
- George Washington University, B.A., 1971
- University of Texas, J.D., 1974
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sustaining Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Sustaining Life Fellow of the Houston Bar Foundation
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Former Chairman of the Southwest Region of the Anti-Defamation League
- President of the Houston Jewish Family Foundation
- Again named a Super Lawyer in 2016 by Texas Super Lawyers
- Named an AV Preeminent® Top Rated Lawyer in Corporate Law in 2016