Neil Rosenstein’s practice includes estate planning, estate and trust administration, real estate, drafting of contracts, and tax and business planning. In Mr. Rosenstein’s estate planning practice, he drafts wills, trusts and powers of attorney and utilizes numerous techniques to achieve the client’s goals. He also assists clients with general business matters, sale and purchase transactions and entity design.
In his probate practice, Mr. Rosenstein’s compassionate nature makes clients feel at ease during very difficult times. His consultation with clients regarding taxation involves him in a wide spectrum of areas, including preparation of estate and gift tax returns, and assistance with prenuptial agreements for highly compensated individuals.
Mr. Rosenstein was a member of the South Texas Law Journal and a member of the Order of Lytae.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1976
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., with honors 1979
- New York University, LL.M. (Taxation), 1981
- Board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Tax Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Florida Bar
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Selected for inclusion in 2009 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2010 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2011 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2012 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2013 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2014 Texas Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in 2015 Texas Super Lawyers